What's Cooking Faux Fur Jacket
Navy oversized faux fur jacket with an embroidered Ritzratz patch in the front and a large What’s Cooking chenille embroidery in the back, made from 100% recycled polyester.
- Ritzratz patch on front
- Large embroidered What's Cooking artwork in the back
- Elastic sleeve ends and bottom hem
- Removable hood
- Contrasting front pockets
- Zip closure
- Satin lining
- Interior breast pocket
- Made in China
- Shell fabric: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Satin lining: 100% Recycled Polyester
Wash and Care
- Machine washable in 30ºC
Note: Our wash and care tips are intended to be used as a guide only. For specific instructions on how to care for any items, please carefully check the care and content label on the garment.
- For more info on delivery, refer to Delivery Information Page.
- US$51.00 US$40.80 (20% OFF)
- US$124.00 US$86.80 (30% OFF)
- US$45.00 US$31.50 (30% OFF)