Kebnekaise Penguin Overall
Beige padded wind- and waterproof winter overall with Penguin print, featuring a detachable hood with faux fur, made from 100% recycled polyester. The overall is made of a functional and heavy-duty shell fabric with taped seams and a water repellent BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating. The legs are pre-shaped for better movability and the smartly placed reflective stripes increase visibility when the days get darker.
Kebnekaise is the most advanced overall in Mini Rodini’s line of products. It’s part of Mini Rodini’s Explorer series which consists of especially functional and durable outerwear, produced to be warm, water-resistant, highly breathable and withstand almost any kind of weather.
- Fabric breathable with 13 000 g/m2/24h
- Fabric water-proof with 15 000 mm water columns
- Poison free BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating
- Taped seams
- All over Penguin print
- Printed reflective Mini Rodini logo at the back
- Embroidered Penguin patch decorating the chest
- Detachable hood with faux fur (also removable) and two seams for a better fit
- Pre-shaped legs for better movability
- Ribbed neck and inside sleeve endings
- Front zip with protection placket
- Two zip pockets at front
- Elastic sleeve and leg endings
- Strong fabric inside legs to avoid scrape from boots
- Hidden snap buttons at leg endings to seal around boot
- Elastic anti-glide on inside of leg endings to keep pant from sliding up
- Elastic at sleeve and leg endings
- Adjustable silicone stirrups under feet
- Sewn-in snow locks at sleeve endings to keep wind and snow out
- Reflective stripes at the bottom of the legs and arm as well as along placket
- Shell fabric: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Lining at seat and pockets: Microfleece in 100% Recycled Polyester
- Lining top, sleeves and hood: 100% Recycled Polyester-satin
- Made in China
This product features a water-repellent BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating. Most conventional water-repellent coatings on the market today contain fluorocarbons that decompose very slowly in nature, are easily spread, and nowadays found worldwide. They impair our reproductive ability and are also suspected to cause cancer. BIONIC-FINISH® ECO is a safe and environmentally friendly alternative free from fluorocarbons and other hazardous chemicals including PFCs (perfluorinated compounds), formaldehyde and paraffin."
Wash and Care
- Machine washable in 30ºC
Note: Our wash and care tips are intended to be used as a guide only. For specific instructions on how to care for any items, please carefully check the care and content label on the garment.
- For more info on delivery, refer to Delivery Information Page.