Wool Socks 2-pack
Two-pack of socks made from an organic blend of wool and cotton with a hint of stretch. The socks feature reinforced heel and toe caps and are finished with a Mini Rodini Panda label. Organic wool is a smart and sustainably better fibre that breathes well, is naturally antibacterial and has temperature-regulating properties.
- Panda label on the side
- Reinforced toe and heel cap
- Material: 30% Organic Wool, 50% Organic Cotton, 17% Polyamide and 1% Elastane
- Made in Turkey
Note: Mini Rodini is working with products that are mainly used by children, the control of chemical use is of the utmost importance to them. This garment is GOTS certified – the strictest certification for organic materials on the market today, which involves rigid controls throughout the entire manufacturing process, including chemical use and working conditions.
Wash and Care
One of the benefits of wool is that it doesn’t need to be washed very frequently. If you do need to wash your garment, follow the care label instructions. Mini Rodini recommends you to avoid washing the entire garment as much as possible and follow the recommendations below to prolong the lifespan of your garment:
- Air your wool garment to remove odours
- For woven wool garments only: use a soft garment brush to remove surface soil
- Storage: woven wool garments should be hung on a hanger, knitted wool should be gently folded
Note: Our wash and care tips are intended to be used as a guide only. For specific instructions on how to care for any items, please carefully check the care and content label on the garment.
- For more info on delivery, refer to Delivery Information Page.
- US$39.00 US$27.30 (30% OFF)
- US$99.00 US$69.30 (30% OFF)
- US$43.00 US$21.50 (50% OFF)
- US$25.00 US$20.00 (20% OFF)
- US$65.00 US$52.00 (20% OFF)